Table of contents:
Views 22357 Votes 0 2012.07.30 16:45:11
Let's learn about Facebook application registration.
- Go to Facebook developers' page https://www.facebook.com/developers
- Click 'Set Up New App' on the right, top of the page.
- Fill in the blanks and agree to the Facebook terms, and click 'Create App' button.
- Enter the Security Check texts. They are very ugly texts. -_-
- As you finish the process, an application is registered and you might see the 'edit' page.
- Click 'Web Site' on the left menu.
- Insert the site domain, XE installed, at the Site Domain. If you did not write this, authorization would be failed. Next, click 'Save Changes'. When you write 'domain', write only your domain like yourdomain.com, and when you write URL, write everything with end slash like http://yourdomain.com/
- As you save it, you might see App ID, App Secret key on My Apps page. Copy them and paste them on the SocialXE Sever settings.